***On November 12, 2021, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) announced that nursing home visitation is now allowed for all residents at all times. You will no longer be required to make appointments or need to call ahead. While we are excited to welcome you back, we do ask that you follow the few core principles:
• Visitors who have a positive viral test for COVID-19, symptoms of COVID-19, or currently meet the criteria for quarantine, should not enter the facility.
• Facilities will screen all who enter for visitations
• Hand hygiene
• Face covering or mask (covering mouth and nose)
• Physical Distancing (6 Feet)
• Vaccination for visitors Is highly recommended
Please note, that there will be an educational handout available to you upon entering the centers. It is mandatory that on your first visit you are supplied with this educational form. Each additional visit will require screening/confirmation that you have been educated and understand the ways to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and ensure resident safety.
Please also note that Cadia does not have set visiting hours, but we ask that you be respectful of the time of day you visit.