In response to the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control, we will begin facilitating safe visits with residents and loved ones. To ensure that visitation is executed effectively, visitation is by appointment only. You can schedule your appointment by calling the main number at your loved one’s facility and the front desk receptionist will be happy to help. Please be advised that space is limited each day to ensure that the visiting areas are cleaned and social distancing guidelines are observed.
Prior to entering our facility and visitor space, you should be prepared to:
- Answer a series of screening questions.
- Have your temperature checked.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
- Wear a face covering/mask
- Maintain a distance of six (6) feet between you and other families that may be visiting.