Our priority is getting you home safely and back to your normal routine as quickly as possible. In order to facilitate care transitions:
- Discharge planning begins at admission.
- Within the first few days following admission, our team will meet with you and your family to discuss your individual plan of care and to anticipate your discharge needs.
- Prior to discharge, our team of professionals will evaluate your readiness to return home.
- Equipment will be Ordered
- Home Health Services will be arranged
- Medications will be Reviewed
- Medical Appointments will be Scheduled
- Your Primary Care Physician (PCP) will be notified of your stay with us and of your return home.